GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
At GE, we are always searching for great talent. Although we do not currently have an opening in your area please register your interest here by applying to this role and we will be in touch with you when the role becomes available! Essential Responsibilities:
The Senior Operations Specialist will take on a multifaceted role ensuring both first class communication with Customers and Field Engineers, as well as internal processes such as service contract execution; install base data entry and service logistics.
- Effectively manage Service logistics activities such as parts orders and deliveries and specialized tools.
- Responsible for first class communication with external customers and internal Field Service team.
- Responsible for driving the overall execution of the GEHC customer service contracts. This may include field communications and verification along with contract submission prework..
- Maintain Install database accuracy by supporting field team and external customers via phone and email.
- Work closely with field service sales and service, service marketing, and commercial solutions to resolve technical and process-related issues.
- Provide support for timely resolution of customer invoicing disputes in coordination with Service Sales and field service teams.
- Organize the periodical calibration of the tools and measurement equipment and document the quality audits when needed.
- Minimum College degree in related field (management studies, logistics, economics, etc.)
- Experience working in a similar type role in an Operations capacity. Previous experience in a Logistics function will be seen as a strong advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
- Experience managing office related activities and strong multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employee and customers at all levels
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Results driven