- Current & GE Lighting
- Posted 1/24/2017 12:02:25 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is GE’s entry-level training program for high potential engineering professionals seeking a fast paced career in Engineering, who share with us a passion for technology, and a drive for both technical excellence, innovation and the improvement of business skills. The EEDP experience offers exposure to high-level management and cross-functional interaction along with hands-on technical and soft skills development
Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a challenging two-year rotational program committed to developing engineers through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments.
Experienced technologists, project leaders/managers will mentor your work and will participate in leadership and technical training. EEDPs should finish the job assignments and meet the evaluation criteria in each rotation. They need to complete Advanced Course in Engineering classes and Corporate Trainings defined in the program, as well as the associated homework and projects with required quality rating.
Edison Engineering Development Program provides an excellent opportunity in furthering your knowledge base in an area of your expertise and in having a broader technical exposure to new technologies or processes.
· Master’s Degree and above in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electrical, Electronics, Control, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Bio-medical, Physics, Chemical, Material, etc.. [See GE Business-specific requirements]
· Demonstrated Academic excellence;
· Passion for engineering with strong technical attitude and an analytical approach to problem solving;
· Strong commitment to a career in technology;
· Self-motivated, self-confident team play with mature & positive attitude and fast learning ability;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Prior intern, co-op, or research experiences in the related field
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai