Applications Specialist - MR
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:39:41 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Australia; Springfield as a preference or Sydney
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The MR Applications Specialist is responsible for providing the formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within ANZ.
Responsibilities may include training and/or customer service activities. Providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations/educational sessions (or clinical trial support) as well as post-installation applications training and support. They may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
Key duties will include ( and not limited to):
• Providing expertise anywhere from product demonstrations, to implementation and on-going support.
• Developing, coordinating and delivering product training to customers and build solid customer relationships.
• Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Producing well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Improve customer satisfaction and install base retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Support trade shows and professional conferences with educational training
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• A suitably qualified clinical or technical professional in Diagnostic Radiography / Medical Radiation science (Bachelor of Applied Science in Diagnostic Imaging).
• Current AHPRA registration
• Demonstrated skills in clinical scanning on current products / platforms.
• A clear thinker with the ability to interpret and translate complex technical data and systems.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Exceptional communication and well-developed interpersonal skills will allow you to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate on the bigger picture.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
• Three or more years of demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific modality
• Current GE product experience desired
Locations: Australia; Springfield as a preference or Sydney