About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Partner with business to re-design fixed assets ownership alignment based on enterprise standard
2. Monitor integration progress across regions and perform risk assessment to ensure control quality
3. Coordinate with other functions or processes to centralize fixed assets process and enhance efficiency
4. Take initiatives to improve operation efficiency at the stage of integration: RPA, GEARS implementation, FUSION.
5. Communicate with business and FP&A teams to quantify billing amount and finalize billing terms and timeline.
• Work closely with Global Process Leader and Integration Leader to develop integration strategy and migration plan
• Lead communication with business to identify opportunity for operations under Global Operation Fixed Assets
• Manage integration resource and timeline to ensure integration success; Monitor quality control process across tollgates to minimize risk before integrate into GO operation.
• Identify initiative opportunities where possible, find service expansion areas and recommend on service development
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Management OR minimum 5 years of experience in the related fields
• Proven experience in ERP or finance system functional design & implementation support
• Demonstrated project management experience including management of multiple projects within the constraints of scope, time and resources to achieve overall project objectives aligned to business strategy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence at all levels in the organization
• Enjoy seeking new ways of doing things, not afraid of change and want to deploy technology to simplify
Desired Characteristics: Proven leadership skills on large complex projects; ability to drive execution and manage multiple components of a strategy simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization …high level of interpersonal, communications, and collaboration skills
• Strong change acceleration process skills. Ability to embrace change and drive it through the organization
• Ability to prioritize, promote teamwork, accountability and efficiency; self-motivator
• Demonstrated consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility, all-rounder in the team
• Strong Team Player - Demonstrates ability to operate in a cross- functional team environment and willingness to give assistance to co- workers in order to achieve departmental goals
• Analytical - Solid analytical and creative skill blended with practicality. Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills to quickly resolve unique and challenging issues/concerns
• Able to take night calls as this is a global role that requires connecting with teams in Budapest, US, Monterrey
• CAS/FMP/SEED or other GE Finance Program graduates preferred
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.