Sales Manager - Bently Nevada
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 1/23/2017 8:07:52 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
Location(s): Kazakhstan, Russian Federation; Astana, Moscow
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Bently Nevada Sales Account Manager responsible for all CIS countries, except Russia with main responsibility to maintain and develop customer's relationship and drive growth, SM to work with peers in sales and other functions on day to day bases to ensure we meet and exceed customer's expectations. Work with commercial operation team for proposals generation and to lean the process for best customer's impact.
Will be responsible for a geographic area and/or specific accounts for selling Bently Nevada product(s), services, parts, solutions and projects. Develops sales plan for this account and own the Operation Plan "OP", sales, convertible orders and margins. Understand customers applications and how to design a solution that fits these application.
• Achieve and exceed the sales goals
• Develop selected new potential accounts and grow business volume within existing customers
• Directly or in collaboration with other company resources lead and execute sales processes to obtain orders (identify and qualify sales opportunities, assist in proposal preparation or directly prepare proposals for customers, present proposals and contracts to customers, negotiate and close orders)
• Provide technical information to customers and process other customer requests to appropriate functions
• Directly execute or coordinate sales programs, regional and global initiatives defined by Sales Management
• Collaborate with other GE P&Ls to increase market penetration
• Establish, develop and maintain frequent contacts with selected accounts through visits, telephone calls and correspondence
• Build effective business relationship with selected accounts through understanding their organization, developing a business relation with senior management, identifying key decision makers and understanding their business, strategy, goals and directions
• Develop sales strategy for key opportunities and account development plan for key accounts
• Report any information related to market trends, pricing and competition
• Regularly utilize sales and customer relationship management tools e.g. SFDC/DealMachine and optimize own activities by using these tools
• Share information about new potential selected accounts with Sales Management for further analyses
• Consult with other functions on issues like pricing, product or solution specification to ensure that company provide the appropriate quality, business and technical solution to the customer need
• Participate in exhibitions, seminars and other marketing activities to identify new sales leads and assure proper follow-up
• Meet all the GE Integrity policies in every business activity
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with at least 5 years of experience in Sales experience.
Bently Nevada and Vibrations systems experiences
Strong personal skills
Strong Presentation skills
Flexible to travel and visit customer's sites for meetings and technical/commercial discussions
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Kazakhstan, Russian Federation; Astana, Moscow