CT Remote Application Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 1/23/2017 4:00:26 AM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; SiChuan, BeiJing; Chengdu, Bei Jing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to ensure the smooth and efficient administrative support to a GE Healthcare Executive’s organization. Responsibilities will be broad and changeable in nature ranging from coordinating or leading special projects, arranging conferences through to preparing presentations. It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and comfortable using technology and operating at senior levels in an organization.
1. Support GE Healthcare Executive staff member in all related administrative tasks.
2. Produce correspondence; presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings.
3. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
4. Calendar and meeting and conference management.
5. Coordinate travel arrangements.
6. Processing monthly corporate card and cash expenses.
7. Support with general office administration, working closely with the global Group Staff Sr. Administrators.
8. Support teams embed ways of using technology into their everyday working practice.
9. Support the key projects/initiatives roll outs within GEHC Quality.
1. Minimum of five years administrative experience working in a corporate environment at a senior level.
2. Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
3. Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
4. Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data.
5. Ability to travel on occasion.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Bachelor’s degree OR at least seven years experience in a corporate or professional business environment.
2. Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management and high profile clients.
3. Familiarity and working knowledge of relational databases and knowledge of the GE Internet, Support Central and other relevant applications desirable.
4. Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
5. Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts and think/learn quickly.
6. Professional approach, good judgment, creative problem-solver. Possessing the personal drive and commitment to implement innovative solutions.
7. Ability to accepting constructive criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
8. A self-starter able to work on own initiative and well in a team environment.
Locations: China; SiChuan, BeiJing; Chengdu, Bei Jing