GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
In 2017 we will have exciting opportunities to join our Life Care Solutions team as Product Sales Specialists! Are you clinically trained and looking for a commercial role? Although we may not currently have a live vacancy in your area of expertise please register you interest by applying to this role and we will be in touch with you as and when the live roles become available! These are great opportunities to join a growing business that is providing word class Life Care Solutions!
As the clinical/technical sales expert for his/her assigned products/solutions/services, will differentiate GE’s offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop & present solutions proposals/quotations, & respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions in order to successfully close increasingly complex clinical/technical/solution sales.
- Accountable to achieve orders & sales OP target for assigned accounts/territory
- Provide input to deal pricing strategy & ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Forecast orders/sales within the applicable sales funnel tools & reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies & targets
- Build strong business relationships & formulate account strategies to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/territory. Identify & respond to key account technical & departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/services. Able to present/discuss the technology & clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
- Maintain up to date market & competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services
- Continuously update their understanding of customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
- Create viable product configurations meeting customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources/approved product marketing/product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE
- Promote product/solution and the company at relevant medical conferences/technical exhibitions
Opportunity management Qualifications/Requirements:
- Identify/create new opportunities and work with sales leaders & account teams to continuously increase prospect funnel
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their sales opportunities to meet orders/sales/margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools
- Ownership of order & configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction
Clinically trained in one of the following areas:
• Maternal Infant Care
• Patient Monitoring
• Acute Care
You will also need:
• Valid driving licence
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Desired Characteristics:
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We're looking for talented people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Healthcare. Locations:
United Kingdom; UK Wide