Modality Service Leader, ASEAN
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:03:15 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand; Jakarta, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Modality Service Leader will provide support GEHC Customers and Field Engineers in Interventional & Surgical Imaging modalities across ASEAN countries. He/She is responsible to ensure technical support and drive customer satisfaction through Service Excellence and also responsible for enhancing technical competencies for field service engineers and driving training resolutions.
• Providing On-site technical support for Interventional/Cathlab & Surgical modalities across ASEAN.
• Utilization of the CSO/GEHC escalation process & tools as needed, working closely with Local Customer and Global Support to define and support implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
• Drives field quality improvement (FMI) opportunities and Quality issues related to Interventional & Surgical service activities with timely follow up and reporting
• Identifies Field Process Improvements as well as drive seminars, technical workshops for collaboration & Knowledge sharing.
• Coaching and training for FSE's to ensure that technical and customer skills are up to date and meet the needs of the business e.g. improving cycle time, FRFT
• To ensure dealers have sufficiently trained service team and high level of technical competence to meet our requirement.
• Champions Projects like Productivity Programs and identify opportunities to improve efficiency (Direct Material, Direct Labour etc)
• Support OLE in remote coverage & implementation and usage of remote tools like FFA/Siebel, PSDB etc.
• Acting as change agent and field "expert" for programs, monitoring newly launched product (NPI) performance. This includes Service Readiness and linking with the Product Engineering groups to manage support, tools & installations
1. Bachelor degree with Business or Engineering background experience or equivalent education or Associates Degree with minimum of 8 year experience in Healthcare industry.
2. Knowledge and servicing expertise with at least 3 year experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic devices in medical equipment (Cardiology, Radiology) is a must. Experience in diagnostic imaging modalities (Cathlab, Surgical Imaging) is required.
3. Ability to understand customer needs and business drivers and use this knowledge to develop business plans and strategies
4. Robust interpersonal & customer service skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration.
5. Strong English communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate effectively
6. Demonstrate ability to train peers in technical subjects
7. 40%+ travel is required
• Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify root causes of problems; generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions; implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions.
• Project and technical leadership to analyze and drive productivity programs and improve work efficiency
• Lean/Six Sigma experience.
• Preferred Location – Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia
• Fluent in at least 1 of any ASEAN languages
Locations: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand; Jakarta, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur