About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: The PMO-Contract Manager will provide contract management support and guidance during the execution of complex and largescale customer facing technology/ software development projects. The PMO-Contract Manager will be the primary interface with Project Managers and cross functional project execution teams on all matters relating to contract compliance and the management of contractual processes.
Essential Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
• Be assigned as the Contract Manager for specific software and technology projects
• Be knowledgeable on the contract documents for assigned projects
• Act as the primary interface between Project Managers and project execution teams on all Contractual matters
• Attend project management meetings to identify and advise on contract issues
• Provide Contract Management guidance and support to project execution teams to ensure compliance with contractual processes and requirements
• Provide project execution teams contract training and templates for assigned projects
• Ensure compliance with Digital Solutions contract management tools and processes
• Review and edit project correspondence to ensure contractual compliance and sound claim management
• Attend business reviews of projects to provide updates and advice on contract management matters relating to the project
• Collaborate with Project Counsel on contractual and legal issues arising during project execution
Provide claims management guidance and support
• Drive best contract management practices across Digital Solutions. Deploy appropriate methodologies and tools. Share best practices and lessons learned
• Contribute to the development of contract management policies and procedures as required. This will focus on change order management and risk identification and mitigation and development of applicable training modules
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Business.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Contract Management, Project Management and in change order and claim management process development.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.