Hydro Sales Manager - North Africa
- GE Renewable Energy
- Posted 1/23/2017 4:05:07 AM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Renewable Energy Hydro
Location(s): Algeria, Egypt, Morocco; Casablanca / Algiers / Cairo
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Hydro Sales Manager will be responsible for driving profitable growth in North Africa market portfolio through increasing sales of GE's world class Hydro new and retrofit/services markets. The successful candidate will continue to develop existing customer relationships as well as develop new clients and coordinate with the Hydro Business support and Central functions including Product Management to identify and influence key products and technical solutions for the Customers.
- Accountable for contributing to commercial growth and achieving financing target within the countries
- Contributes to the commercial activity of new and retrofit opportunities for the Hydro Business within the region from opportunity identification, pre-positioning, Capture strategy in collaboration with Strategic Account executives and Capture plans to win the project.
- Co-leads with Commops the selection of P1 opportunities.
- Cooperates with Strategic Accounts Leader(s) within the region to drive customer intimacy with all keys decision makers and influencers, mapping and strategy development for a given Customer.
- Contributes to the full relationship development with extended accounts Customers (not covered by Strategic Account executives) within the region.
- Develops co-creation of new customer oriented solution to meet customer needs
- Accountable for quarterly commercial reporting ( Budget vs Forecast vs actual) and pacing
- Drives a culture of opportunity visibility and data accuracy
- Works with absolute integrity and full adherence to the Ethics and Compliance rules
- Contributes to focused campaigns on broader Market opportunities, to overall profitable growth strategy and to the definition and introduction strategy for new products with the Central functions
(Marketing, Product portfolio, R&D)
- Represents Hydro at key Power events.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree / Business school/ Engineering
- EXPERIENCE: Min. 5 years of Sales/ Commercial experiences of which at least 3 in the power generation industry in the designated market place.
- Strong track record of sales results
- SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS: Experience and success in setting commercial vision, business development and pursuing opportunities
- Ability to influence cross functional Business teams to drive sales strategy and growth in the region
- Proven successes in managing complex sales projects and implement appropriate partnerships with stakeholders inside and outside the region
- Deep knowledge of regional market and competitive issues
- Demonstrated deep product knowledge and understanding of NPI and product positioning strategy at Business level
- Passion for customer success: demonstrated collaboration skills with co-creation of new customer oriented solution to meet customer needs
- Understand Customer business models and leverage Hydro Business solutions to create customer competitive advantage
- Previous experience in commercial operations with deep understanding of proposal development process and tools
- Strong presence with outstanding presentation, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible travel schedule
Preferable general Knowledge of Hydro environment and all associated products.
Locations: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco; Casablanca / Algiers / Cairo