About Us: GE Healthcare
provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Product Sales Specialist is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their MICT products in an assigned territory. It is the clinical/technical and sales expert for the assigned products, and should be able to differentiate GE’s product offerings, convey value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ questions in order to successfully close complex sales.
- Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory
Territory & Account Management
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company
- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory