Asia GSPO Parts Quality Leader
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 1/28/2017 1:23:49 AM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for providing formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within in a limited geographic region or limited industry/product segment. Responsibilities may include providing required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) and post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities and ongoing customer support, including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support. May be required to play leadership role within local team.
The Asia Parts Quality Leader is responsible for:
I/ the Network Quality
• to lead, analyze and perform Global investigative and corrective action processes for wrong part, packaging and material expiration issues
• Verify part supplier compliance to GEHC requirements and standards
• 6 sigma analysis to drive root cause correction
• Identify and manage discrepant material in collaboration with local Parts Quality Owner
• Manage communication with all interfaces of the distribution cycle. Follow up and informs in real time Field Engineers / Technical Directors/ Local logistics on the evolution of the availability & delivery of their spare parts up to the region and /or the customer site.
• Ensure compliance with quality policy
• Follow and comply with existing GEHC EHS rules and procedures, be involved in Parts Quality activities and programs on the site in compliance with the environmental health and safety policy.
II/ the Parts Quality
• Drive standardization, optimization & productivity in the Service along 3 focus areas (Rationalization, Quality & Compliance, Operational efficiency)
• Build Partnership with Services & Technical teams to implement strong global & regional monitoring of the suppliers (internal and external)
• Optimize repair capabilities with the Repair organization for regions & Modalities
• Optimize & standardize Parts QA processes with the Global Quality Team
• Track the Parts QA with Service, Regions & Modalities to implement Parts Improvement
• Deliver Metrics Quantity and savings in Parts QA spent; Reduce region to region variation; Reduce operational defects & costs, driven Increase Field Engineers & customer experiences
• Bachelor's Degree with 7 years operational or analysis experience in the technical, healthcare or business environment in Asia (South Asia, APAC, Great China)
• Proven leadership skills to drive projects in a complex environment with several stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills demonstrating an ability to identify root causes of problems, generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions, and implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions.
• Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration in Asia. Experience interfacing with both internal and external customers in finding value added solutions to improvement opportunities.
• Effective benefit-oriented presentation skills and robust influencing skills.
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
• Solid proficiency in GE Services information systems and tools.
• Understanding of the Field Service Business and Delivery processes.
1. Change agent and process oriented individual
2. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise in Asia
3. Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
4. LEAN experience
5. GE Oracle knowledge and experience
6. Master’s Degree
7. English mandatory
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing