About Us: GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Role Summary: This Service Center Coordinator serves as the primary contact between the customer and GEHC Service Support. Service Center Coordinator is a face of GE Healthcare to our highly valued customers.
Essential Responsibilities: • Take incoming calls and log the problem in the system according to contractual requirements
• Manage systems breakdown till job completion
• Proactively drive customer notification and escalate customer issues as required
• Manage completion of Preventative Maintenance for all core equipment with the field and customers
• Ensure completion of all field modifications (FMI) within prescribed timeframe
• Responsible for timely, accurate and complete record keeping of customer and contractual databases
• Identify and report any customer quality or compliance concerns according to internal SOP
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
• Perform various back-office related tasks as requested by direct manager
• Provide back-up support to other back-office functions
Qualifications/Requirements: • Degree in business or related field of study with some experience in similar role
• familiar with MS Office programs
• Fluency in Czech, Slovak and English
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities and work under pressure
• Displays positive and can-do attitude, able to handle repetitive tasks well
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.