About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Support the implementation of GE’s Invoice-to Cash global enterprise standard, with specialization in Cash Applications, Anti-Money Laundering and Cash Reconciliations across the GOF platforms in Asia, driving service quality, compliance, standardization, simplification & digitization.
Essential Responsibilities: • Partner with the Operations Manager to develop a process and/or landscape of current Invoice-to-Cash Cash Applications, Anti-Money Laundering and Cash Reconciliation (“Process”) processes & metrics in the Asia region and identify opportunities for standardization and simplification;
• Enable planned productivity gains through process simplification;
• Ensure Integrity is upheld throughout all processes, policies and practices, by ensuring appropriate communication and training of related activities; and
• Support corporate initiatives for process transformation; ensure standard operation procedures are in line with Enterprise Standards
• Handle AR related works including invoice printing and distribution, collection, cash application and account reconciliation per Enterprise Standards
• Handle monthly and quarterly AR closing
• Support KPMG and CAS audit
• Drive process standardization and simplification
• Other ad hoc tasks assigned by manager
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Fluent in Korean and English
• At least 1 years accounting experience in a multi-national company
• Project management and SAP/other ERP system experience is preferred
• Detail-oriented, self-starter, can work independently with minimal supervision
• Clear thinking and knows how to prioritize works
• Good team player with a positive attitude, can work under pressure
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.