GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Essential Responsibilities:
programs, documents, tests, and fixes bugs involved in creating and maintaining
a customized Windchill PLM application.
- May be responsible for the
quality of work in others, including leading contract teams to accomplish
project deliverables; train new team members in specific technology or
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle complex situations.
Communicates with direct team and with others in IT that are outside of direct
organization and have influence in the same technical space.
- Presents to senior
leaders within direct organization.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering from an accredited university with atleast 5+ years of experience in relevant technology area.
- Experience in full implementation lifecycle for “Product
Lifecycle Management” solutions (analyze, design, build,test, implement, support)
- Experience in Java/J2EE, Unix, Info Engine, OIRs,
XML, XSLT, SQL and PL/SQL, Windchill customizations/Integrations in designing and
developing eCAD and mCAD integrations in/out of PLM.
- Experience with ECAD/MCAD tools (CREO, NX,
SolidWorks, Mentor, Vault Management).
- Experience with Java API, Windchill API, Windchill
Object model, Windchill object relationships,and a good understanding of Windchill data model
and object relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small project teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Effective problem identification and solution
- Demonstrated ability and strong track record in
developing and delivering business systems,technical requirements and process
- Ability to manage challenges and evolving changes
in the areas of software design, integration,and