Lead EHS Specialist - Fixed Facilities
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:59:38 PM
- Job Function: Environmental Health & Safety
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Surface
Location(s): China; JiangSu; Suzhou
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Roles will typically be aligned to specific businesses or sectors. Individuals will generally either be located at, and only support, a specific site or project (including construction), or have a role that requires specific industry/business expertise or interaction with specific business customers. Includes EHS professionals involved in “designing for EHS” (NPI), individuals responsible for customer or industry engagement, and EHS professionals working at customer sites or projects.
Functional Roles, Responsibilities and Essential Duties: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Plan and implement strategic EHS initiatives, identify operational best practices and effectively implement GE EHS management systems.
负责EHS 战略活动在工厂的规划和实施，确保EHS管理活动在工厂的有效性，识别和推广生产过程中的ESH 最佳实践；
2. Drive operational effectiveness for EHS programs, including continuous improvement in procedures and tools to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, effective utilization of GE best practices, and enhanced productivity.
3. Participate as a key member of the site leadership team, driving compliance solutions, strategy, EHS simplification and EHS operating rhythms.
4. Vigorously lead/drive EHS operationalization and accountability to all employees.
5. Enable business growth by leading risk mitigation and EHS productivity enhancements.
6. Champion incident/accident investigation processes and drive closure of corrective actions.
7. Supervise and mentor EHS professional to implement EHS management system and develop high performing EHS teams to operationalize EHS ownership: safety, ergonomics, and emergency response teams.
8. As needed, assist in developing EHS excellence programs: VPP, global star, ISO certifications and local certifications needed;
9. To ensure chemicals include hazardous materials are properly stored, handled and disposed per Corporate and local regulations.
10. To develop and facilitate site specific EHS related trainings, such as new employee orientation training, monthly safety training, visitors training
11. Work with government or relevant agencies to conduct monitoring and measurement as per legal or corporate requirements.
12. Lead the EHS risk identification and assessment
13. Prepare occupational health medical checklist and cooperate with HR department to arrange the medical check
14. To perform HSE reviews including fire prevention for equipment design, layout, equipment installation and any other project requiring EHS involvement
15. Fully compliance to company regulations and EHS requirement
16. Other tasks assigned by manager.
Mature, active and positive. Able to overcome difficulties and heavy working pressure.
Demonstrated strategic planning ability.
EHS integration experience.
Strong knowledge of compliance regulations and industry practices occupational health, environment, safety and as required local credentialing or certifications.
Six Sigma Greenbelt trained/certified (GE employees only)
6 西格玛绿带相关证书及培训经历 （只限GE内部员工）
Good organizational and communication skills, leadership capabilities.
Good relationship with other colleagues, excellent communication skill, strong implementation and supervision capability, strong willing and tough in work. 良好的人际关系, 沟通、执行、监管能力强，工作态度坚决；
CET 6 or Good command for English both in spoken and written
▪ Bachelor or above大学本科以上
▪ At least five-year experience, of which at least 2 years in managerial level, preferable major in mechanism processing or gas & petroleum business.
▪ 安全资格证书Safety Management Certification
▪ 毕业证书Educational Certification
▪Experienced in MS OFFICE and other software.
熟练操作电脑 MS OFFICE 相关软件
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou