About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Sales Support Leader ensures ITO (inquiry to order) and OTR (order to remittance) quality and integrity across different GE businesses, focusing on process standardization and operational commercial excellence. Responsible for leading a team that will execute activities from Master Data Management to Post Sales, including Pre-Bid Support, Proposal Management and Order Management.
Essential Responsibilities: • Establish and maintain communication with main stakeholders;
• Coordinate a team of PBs and OTHERSALs players to accomplish GE priorities;
• Ensure efficiency across operational processes and guaranty that they are compliant with local & GE rules;
• Work for process optimization;
• Monitor planned versus actual to pro-actively identify potential issues, provide root cause on defect and actions necessary to corrections;
• Establish and manage KPIs, sharing relevant information with stakeholders;
• Work in very close daily cooperation with customers, sales teams, commops, channel partners (ITPs), supply chain and finance;
• Adhere to operational process which ensures compliance with US and other national governmental regulatory requirements. Follow GE’s Spirit and Letter operating guidance, and other GE process quality workflows which define work methodology and process.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Qualification from an accredited university, preferential Business degree;
• Good understanding of the ITO and OTR process and International Trade Control;
• Team player. Team builder. Able to develop people;
• Strong leadership and influence;
• Customer satisfaction oriented;
• Results oriented;
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Fluent English.
Desired Characteristics: • Creative and innovative personality
• Outgoing and curious
• Sales and service mindset, customer-focused approach
• Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.